Uday Gajendar is a catalyst for design innovation, driving next-generation concepts and coaching start-ups on fundamentals. He also evangelizes design excellence, having helped transform a legacy culture of enterprise software into a design-savvy powerhouse. Uday publishes and speaks regularly on various topics for SxSW, UX Australia, Lean Startup Machine, IxDA, IDSA, and others. » Read more
- Presented at UX Australia about a) designing with executives and b) prototyping gestural interactions.
- Designed and shipped v1 of an experimental application with Citrix Labs on cross-platform/cross-device/cloud-based sharing of content codenamed Crystal Palace, for iOS & Android.
- Spoke at SxSW in Austin about designing for multitouch devices in the enterprise space. Also spoke at UX Australia about an effective collaboration model (dubbed “3-in-a-box”) based upon Citrix team success.
- Continued championing good design practices and principles at annual Silicon Valley CodeCamp, and also at Lean Startup Machine, for developer communities.
- Becoming more involved in the startup community as UX Advisor at the Citrix Startup Accelerator.